- Genre:Activity Book, Animals, Bullied & Harassed, Bullies, Children's Animals, Children's Books, Children's Nature Books, Children's Non-Fiction, Children's Science Education, Childrens, Childrens Fiction, Explore the World, Fairy Tales Folk Tales & Myths, Fiction, Friendship Social Skills & School Life, Genre Fiction, Growing Up & Facts of Life, Imagination, Injured & Abandoned, Literature & Fiction, Memoirs, Mindstir Media, New Releases, Non-Fiction, Teen & Young Adult Bullying Fiction, YA Books
- Hardcover:Paperback: 74 pages
The Girl: Bullied & Harassed
The Dog: Injured & Abandoned
Based on true events, this story takes place in the late 1950’s. A young girl’s love for running propelled her to join the school cross country team. With only boys on the team, she faced bullying and ridicule. Finding an injured, abandoned dog proved to be her salvation. Together, the girl and the dog set out to face this daunting challenge.
A STORY OF COURAGE, STRENGTH, AND SPIRIT.
Dedicated to every Child that has ever been Bullied.
- Hardcover: Paperback: 74 pages
- Publisher: Mindstir Media
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0960088156
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches