This book is based on the fascinating, real, and fun adventures had while raising three children and a dog named Flaky, who thought he was a child.
I started remembering all the crazy, fun, and interesting times we had:
- While teaching the children about the fun and responsibility of having pets.
- While attempting to teach the children to save their allowance.
- While trying to ensure they would pay attention in school.
- While trying new things like learning about farm animals.
- While learning teamwork, responsibility, and how to play well with others.
- While putting things away when they are done with them.