“This collection of short school chapel talks from Coach Spanjer distills a lifetime of wisdom, godliness, and gospel-formed ministry… These meditations are a timely call to discipleship not only for the students to whom they were delivered, but to all who seek to follow Christ in our degraded culture. Here is a trumpet which makes a clear sound in exhorting the church to greater fidelity in her witness. I commend this volume to you highly.” –Dr. Kevin Chiarot, Westminster Presbyterian Church, PCA
Some subjects covered in this book:
- My Parents Are Too Strict!
- Are You a Charismatic?
- What’s the Big Deal About My Friends?
- Are Catholics Christians?
- Is Jesus Really a Wimp as Depicted?
- Are Tithes Still Required?
- Born Again? Most Are Phonies!
And 46 more critical topics!
In our culture today, teenagers face an uphill battle, as perhaps never before, if they want to serve God with their lives.