- Genre:Activity Book, Animals, Bullies, Children's Animals, Children's Books, Children's Nature Books, Children's Non-Fiction, Children's Science Education, Childrens, Childrens Fiction, Explore the World, Fairy Tales Folk Tales & Myths, Fiction, Friendship Social Skills & School Life, Genre Fiction, Growing Up & Facts of Life, Imagination, Literature & Fiction, Mindstir Media, New Releases, Science & Math, Science Nature & How It Works, STEM, YA Books
- Hardcover:Paperback: 100 pages
IN A BOOK OF FRIENDSHIP AND KINDNESS, Jasman and Lillian Haynes, (the children of Darlene Haynes, whose high-profile story swept the nation in 2009) talk about how to be a good friend through a collection of dos and don’ts, poetry, and enlightening quotes. A Thousand Blue Jays can learn from one red cardinal perched on a leafless tree. Whether you are in junior high or high school, an adult or a senior, the inspirational writing of this teen companion book will teach you how to hug the love of friendship, practice kindness and appreciate the animals under a sky of A Thousand Blue Jays.
A THOUSAND BLUE JAYS is a companion book that will change your life.
America’s Dos and Don’ts Expert, Dana Dorfman, teams up with Jasman and Lillian Haynes to deliver a moving
book of friendship. She was inspired by Jasman and Lillian’s youthful vision to make the world a kinder place and joins them in their writing journey to send hugs, love, kindness, and friendship in every page to everyone, and gives a gentle reminder to treat animals with love and kindness. Jasman and Lillian’s collective wisdom paints a culture of
kindness and honors teens of all races, religions, and disabilities. It honors their mother, Darlene Haynes, who was a slow learner and who died in the name of friendship.
All proceeds from this book will help put Jasman and Lillian through college
- Hardcover: Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Mindstir Media
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1733957162
- Dimensions: 4 x 0.3 x 7 inches